Thursday, May 29, 2008

today's bloopers

I was kinda late today, i came in 632am already. So as i sat in my chair - do my morning ritual, checked emails, news, social network sites, updates, and the like. A bit later a colleague arrived, haven't noticed him or maybe i just don't mind at all. And another one came in, my seatmate, then she blurted out on what had happened to her on her way to the office -- taaaddaaa she rode the wrong route going here in the office. Funny coz i almost do the same before i was commuting. Then couple of people came and there's Mr. J, noticed Mr. A's shirt, called another colleague -- "bai! bai! awa ra gud ni xa" then we laughed out loud coz Mr. A wore his shirt the wrong way. Imagine him from his place going to the office -- rode a public utility vehicle on his shirt inverted. tehehehehe. funny but its true. I wonder how his co-passenger/s comments bout it. peace mr. A.

No comments: