Wednesday, August 27, 2008

havin' a baby

it was almost on the 3rd month that me and my hubby knew that we're havin a baby when i decided to take a pregnancy test myself, whooaalllaaa.. i got TWO STRIPES, we were so happy, glad and so blessed to know that at last we're havin one.

now im on my 6th month this weekend and excited to know if its a boy or a girl. i don't care if its a boy or girl as long as me and my lil pea are healthy.

currently, i'm having minor depression which my friends told me that it's normal coz of the hormonal change im going through with my pregnancy. i hope it will soon be over. i don't wanna go through this crying thing. i don't wanna hurt my baby. i'm also having all sorts of muscle pain all over me but the worse one is the backpain. ppfffttt i really hate it, especially when i travel from home to office and vice versa. it's such a PITA to me. but nevertheless, i have to go through this as this is part of the preganancy. waaaaaahhhhh.. pwede mu.collapse kadali.. heheh

nothing much to say now -- well next week will update you the gender of my peanut. okiks? ciao for now

No comments: