Thursday, January 29, 2009

The waiting game was over

And yes it's already over after 9 long months of waiting. We already met our little bundle of joy last December 20, 2008 at 613pm. The night before that I attended our christmas party at club Ultima, during that night I already felt cramps but I didn't pay much attention to it as I thought it was nothing, just a normal contraction. At 340 a.m., I woke up coz I wanted to pee and after peeing -- i saw blood. And so I told my mom about it and right after it, i felt the contraction on a 2minute interval and the blood wont stop flowing. I woke up my hubby, and he was so tense when i told him about it and wanted us to rushed in the hospital but i told him -- maybe a lil bit later, Til i fell asleep. It was already 700am when I decided to go to the hospital as i felt increasing pain of the contraction. To cut it short i was in the labor room from 730am-555pm, quite long labor huh! -- My OB decided to put me into CS at exactly 557pm coz my cervix wont open and I'm already to weak that time -- "haha kinsa ba gud tawn d maluya ana".

Anyways, here are some pix to share

the pain reliever



pichur2x while ga.labor ko and the gurls sa akong luyo --hhahaha




my baby YaeL Mari -- W:3.1kg H:37cm



5day old pix during christmas day



No comments: