Friday, January 21, 2011

American Idol Season 10's First episode

AI Season 10 is here.. wooohooooo i like, i like --

i started watching AI since 2007, i know, i know I'm a late bloomer and since then year after year I wait and watch for the next season and part of it is to jot down my top bet list from auditions to finals.

As Season 10 starts auditioning in NJ, 51 hopefuls went through and i have 10 names with me now for my list but 4 of them moved me and made me drop some tears. Among the 4, I love the most the story of Melinda Ademi who came to US whose family were war refugee while Travis Orlando lives in a craziest place in New York, Bronx.

A Japanese national auditioned, Yuji Asano a.k.a Yuji Pop -- he was really funny. There's one who didn't make it through fell down in the stairs. I always love the bloopers they have in AI.

weeeeeeee til next epi.. can't wait, can't wait...


---------------

For WoW Powerleveling visit ToonStorm.

No comments: