Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Despiteful you

There's no way that you can please everybody. I've long accepted that,I don't get berserk or throw a fit every time I learned that people talk about me. Rumors will always be the preferred side dish among circles, for others it's even the main dish. One way or another people will always talk about other people. That's human nature and can still be classified as normal. But when do you draw the line? There are people who would cook up stories to indulge themselves. I don't have the license to say that they are mentally challenged but what type of person who would go at length spreading fabricatedstories. Surely, not someone whose sanity is balanced and stable.

What’s the objective? To solicit unwavering alliances; or simply mask her bruised pride and rationalize her shame. Someone will always leave somebody. It's inevitable. It's always painful. You can never hide the pain but you can always choose how to act on your emotion. You can move on gracefully or you can be the perfect face of pathetic or downright laughable. I've long been a victim of her nasty mouth. But I chose to let it pass for I don't make it my business to give anybody the satisfaction of getting the best of me. I also have my limitation. I get fed up.

Everytime I heard rumors that she had been stitching about me, my nerves tremble with anger. But there's nothing I could do about it. I couldn't make her stop; I couldn't take back what she said. I wouldn't go around telling people it was all made up, created by her deranged mind. Her illusions took over reality. Just thinking about it gives me cold creeps. I admit I also lie but fear always coats my heart. Fear of disappointing God. How can she make up strange stories without the fear of condemnation or even the slightest fear of being caught for her pathetic lies?

Rumors travel faster than the speed of light, but it came to me in installment. It may be old news, but I reached the corner of extreme annoyance. Her stories range from a simple lie to a destructive fabricated stories. Simple classified as-- I had been sending her messages.I don't want to be misquoted. We both knew what transpired, who texted who and who initiated the contact. Destructive--like your outrageous rumor about me being miserable. That was disgusting and too low. This one time, I can get low for you.

I never even doubted when you extended your friendship, later on I found out you were talking about me behind my back. I did things for you because I thought I owed it to you. You know what you asked me to do. I should've known where you were coming from. It was too late when I realized you were using me. And as always you twisted the facts. let it appear you were the victim. Did I ever open my mouth lashing you? I kept my mum. I let it go. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself for the things you were saying defaming me towards your good friends?

There were instance that you're so good to me but from the day i found out you're backstabing me again. I was disgusted with your wickedness. I hate you more for that. You unintentionally revealed your character, how rotten you are inside. You are so sick in the head. I was half in tears writing this because of anger with intense passion. I thought this over, multiple times, I debated whether to post this or not. This is not done on impulse. For my peace of mind I am posting this. You had this coming. You asked for this.

Years worth of your lies I'm summing my hatred and anger here. For years I've been praying for the anger that held a portion in my heart. That eventually I can reach forgiveness but I never got there yet. I'm not a coward to hide under faceless aliases. I can get my message across without using the traditional grapevine or creating a bogus face. You know who you are and there's no doubt this is for you. This will be my first and last entry about you, scheming $#@%*. I know it'll get to you.

I'm not writing this to erase other people's perception of me, the image you created for me, I'm writing this to let you know that we knew how spiteful you are. That's something you should really be ashamed of. You and I knows the TRUTH. And you can never escape from that.

The greatest proof of love is obedience. God I love you but it’s so hard loving our enemies.

Backbiting/stabbing is fleeting but character assassination is another thing.

***

Character assassination is an intentional attempt to influence the portrayal or reputation of a particular person, whether living or a historical personage, in such a way as to cause others to develop an extremely negative, unethical or unappealing perception of him or her. By its nature, it involves deliberate exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person.

No comments: