Friday, November 16, 2007

Lazy, gloomy FRIDAY

Today is Friday. Early today, weather was so perfect. Went to the office bringing my stuffs -- you know my stuffs, hehehe. We, mktg gurls decided yesterday to eat out for lunch @ Tacos. But as we went there, the stall has been pulled out for days already. quickly we decided to eat at d'vincis. We ordered monalisa -- oh, oh so yummy (my fave actually). So we ate, talk, laugh - talk again bout anything -- people, events - people again.. heheh. Then suddenly, it rained - raindrops were so big and the wind blows -- huh horrible seems like there's another typhoon coming. Whew! Good thing after a while it stopped, just in time we were done. I just hope tonight wont rain na.. so i can go out with my better half.

til next ish.. ciao!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mora man dili gloomy. :-)

Welcome sa bisdakplanet.

Unknown said...

but after we came back sa ofc. it rained again diay.. heheh

thx for welcoming me!