Friday, November 16, 2007

power failure

"Blackout - Darkness resulting from the extinction of lights."

Yesterday afternoon, while working my ass so hard i was too busy also reading a blog. her stories were so interesting where i couldn't take my eyes away from my monitor. I was reading one of her very interesting article when suddenly there's was a power failure in the building -- "dang! paksheytt -- atot oi. nindot na kau akong gbasa", i screamed. But ei, I was working at the same time then.

After few minutes after - the power is back and i continued reading Ms. Yippy's blog. I can feel her miseries, her frustrations, her longing, her dreams and most of all her dream to settle down. Twas sad yet very funny cause she sounds so pathetic. Sorry gurl, peace! I understand why you have gone through that state of your life. Then again shix, power is OFF again the second time around, i almost shouted at this time -- coz again i was reading a very intriguing, interesting article of hers...

Huh!! Life, life -- it really has an UPs and DOWNs... too much bout this..

i rest my case now...

will blog later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncertain circumstances are just around the corner. I have also experienced reading an interesting blog but I wasn't able to finish it because of power failure. It just left me hanging. hehehe anyway welcome to bisdakplanet! :) cheers!