Thursday, November 15, 2007

my 2am madness

It's been almost 3 months that exactly 2AM i usually woke up for no reason at all. Last year, for several months before my dad passed away, it used to be 3AM - i know it sounds so weird but it's true. Upon waking up I directly looked in this certain area in our house coz i let my door wide open when sleeping - i don't know why but all i know someone is looking at me while i'm sleeping. Last night, again i woke up. Had goosebumps where i don't usually felt it from my previous experiences, so i got up then before i went down to get some water - again for quite sometime i kept staring on that certain area. I'm quite bothered of what happened last night. Huh!! i really don't know what's in there, im hoping i can see it soon, hoping it will be my dad. *sigh*

No comments: